Premade ebook cover, terrific fit for a science fiction epic or a rollicking adventure tale.
How does this work?
- You purchase the cover! (Thank you!)
- Reply to your purchase email and provide me with the following information:
- Author name
- Your most significant previous publication (e.g. will appear as "Author of PREVIOUS TITLE" beneath the author name)
- The title of your book
- A tagline for your book (keep it short, no more than 10 words; e.g. "They thought they knew evil. They were wrong.")
- Blurb or praise, plus who said it (e.g. "A smashing good read!" —The New York Times)
- I'll customize the book cover with your info, then send it back to you!
What if I need a paperback/hardcover/audiobook version, too?
Easy! Just click "Add a paperback format" (or whichever format you need). Each format requires a little extra info from you, however.
If you're adding an audiobook format, I'll need these details:
- Narrator or performer name(s)
If you're adding a paperback format, I will need these details:
- Paperback size (6x9, 5x8, etc.)
- Page count
- Back cover summary of the book
- Short author bio & photo (optional)
If you're adding a hardcover format, I'll need these details:
- Hardcover dimensions (9x6, 11x8.5, etc.)
- Page count
- Inner front flap summary of the book
- Inner back flap author bio & photo
What if I need additional formats later, but I don't need them now?
No problem. I keep the source files for these covers indefinitely, so I can always return to them and create a paperback version, a hardcover version, an audiobook version—whatever you need. Just get in touch when you're ready to talk about those formats and we'll square away the details and additional cost.
Can anyone else buy the same cover?
Nope! If you buy this cover, then you're the only person on the planet who can use it.
What if I have questions not answered here?
No worries. Just message me and we'll sort out any details that aren't covered here.
You'll get a JPG of the cover suitable for use in a book listing on your preferred online bookseller, for sharing on social media, etc.